Saturday, October 27, 2012

I'll be back soon!


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
Assalamualaikum wbt.




This is just a short post. I'm gonna let you know that I'll be sitting for my final exam soon (5,6,7,8/11/2012).
So, I may be not have enough time to update any new entry for the next few days. I'm gonna put 101 % focus on my final. I must score 3.5 and above for my first semester so that I can mantain my result for another 2 semesters. Seriously, it is not gonna be easy for me to control myself from spending a lot of time in front of my lappy but seriously I need to sacrifice this kind of things first for my future. Before this, I failed to prove the people around me that I can further my study in masscom. Now, I won't let it happened again.

There's still much time for me to keep on struggling. Now, I may be nobody. But, one fine day, I will be somebody. What I need to do is just trust myself. Grab this chance to change. Achieve my dream. Make it comes true. I can't give up hope easilly. My parents, my family, my umi, my beloved pals were always there behind me. supporting me. I can't dissapoint them. They trust me. They kept pray for my success.

Ya Rabb.. please.. I need your blessings. I need your help. please strengthen my heart so that I can be much much much stronger to face all the obstacles which is trying to bring me down.

Readers, please pray for me. InsyaAllah, I'll be back soon. Thanks. Wassalam.

Loves,
me.

*sorry for any grammar mistakes. I'm in the process to improve my english.*
♥ Salam ukhwah. Jazakallahukhairan. ♥

1 comments:

  1. semoga berjaya STPM nanti, buat yang terbaik, ana doakan kejayaan kamu.

    ReplyDelete

I thank you for the comment. Have a nice day. ^^