Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Freebies Simple Transparent Headers!





Hi guys ! This is my first freebies for you ! Come, let's check this 10 free Simple Transparent Headers I made just for you. I hope you guys will like it because this is my first time. If you guys want me to make a header for you, just let me know by telling me at my TagBoard, okay !


How to get this header :

First, choose the header you like.
Next, click on the header.
Then, right click.
Last, click (save as).
It's done !

























Okay, guys ! Stop here first.
InshaAllah, next freebies will be come out soon !
I hope you guys like it !
Ooo ya ! Before I forget, tell me at comment once you take the header.
# Just want to know. hehe.
Thanks !



♥ Salam ukhwah. Jazakallahukhairan. ♥

3 comments:

  1. kak tiqah!shira guna 1 yer....btw,boleh x kak tiqah tlg buatkn header untuk shira?tajuk dier same ngan yg kak tiqah buat...cuma gmbr jer lain...ikutlh gmbr pe pon..asal cute...err,sorry klau menyusahkn kak tiqah...x buatkn pon tkpe...tq!

    ReplyDelete
  2. boleh syg... dah buatkan dah...
    hope shira suka.. :)

    ReplyDelete

I thank you for the comment. Have a nice day. ^^