Tuesday, November 1, 2011

3 events in 1 Day !



Assalamualaikum and Hi readers !
Today I have another entry to share. It's about all the events took place at my school this morning. First, the return of my textbooks at SPBT Room. Second, celebrated the new principal of my school. Third, I have been the emcee for PSS's year-end banquet for 2011 session. Huh ! What a rather tiring day! Huhuhu. Despite it's drizzle this morning, Alhamdulillah all the events were run smoothly. Thanked God I was able to perform my duty properly. Alhamdulillah... Okay readers, here are some pictures to share with you ...




SPM is just around the corner! It's less than 14 days.Wish me luck !
Nothing much to say. That's all for this entry.
Thanks for reading !



Much love,

♥ Salam ukhwah. Jazakallahukhairan. ♥

Post a Comment

I thank you for the comment. Have a nice day. ^^